Cambria offers distinct advantages in the areas of environmental health, safety and sustainability. Cambria is committed to environmental responsibility in its product offerings and business practices. Product Attributes include:
- Natural quartz; strong, durable and long lasting.
- Cambria is nonporous and nonabsorbent, and therefore resists stains from common household items such as coffee, tea, and wine.
- As the only quartz countertop produced in the USA, Cambria has lower transportation requirements than other quartz surfacing products produced in the Middle East, Asia and Europe.
- Cambria is GREENGUARD For Children and SchoolsSM certified.
- Cambria is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®.
- Cambria can contribute to projects achieving LEED points.
- Cambria is certified by NSF International (Standard 51-Food Equipment Materials) as safe for use as a food preparation surface.
- Cambria is radon free.