You have been thinking about fixing up your kitchen for a while now. Well, now is the time. You don’t need a huge budget and you don’t need to invest months of time to give your kitchen a facelift. Change the entire look and feel of your kitchen by kitchen cabinet refacing.
Replace or Reface?
Your kitchen is a good candidate for a refacing job if:
- The cabinets were built before 1980. This means they were most likely built from real 3/4-inch plywood and solid particle board.
- The size, height, and design of your kitchen cabinets now meet your needs.
- The layout of your kitchen and your kitchen cabinets works.
- You don't have a huge budget.
- You don't want to be, or can't be without the use of your kitchen for more than a few days.